Points to remember:
- Grate 2 tbsp creamed coconut and put it in a heatproof jar. Add 1 tsp Thai green curry paste, 1 tsp soy sauce and 1 tsp aubergine pickle.
- Sit 1 nest of rice vermicelli on top – it's a good idea to break it into pieces as this will help it fit in the jar but also rehydrate evenly later.
- Top with a handful of chopped stir-fry vegetables (not beansprouts).
- Cover the lid and refrigerate until needed (eat the same day).
- When you're ready to serve, carefully add boiling water to just cover the noodles.
- Leave to stand 2-3 mins, mix well and enjoy.
- For extra flavour, add a handful salted peanuts or a squeeze of lime juice just before serving.
More easy everyday video recipes...
What do you add to your noodle pot? Let us know in the comments below...