In conversation with beer sommelier Marverine Cole, Tom Kerridge shares his key insights and stories about how to choose the right cut of steak, the different ways to cook it and what to serve it with. Tom also answers some common steak questions at the end of the discussion in a 15-minute Q&A.
Chef Tom Kerridge and host Marverine Cole discuss choosing and cooking steak for 25 minutes, followed by a 15-minute Q&A, focusing on picking the right cut and what to serve it with.
- How to choose the right cut of steak for you
- Which cooking techniques works best for each cut
- Cooking times and the importance of resting
- Other similar cuts to consider
- Sauces, flavourings and side dishes
- 40 minute masterclass including 25 minute discussion and 15 minute Q&A session
- A link to re-watch the masterclass at your leisure