Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Dorad au citron et fines herbes.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Bienvenu à l’île Maurice.
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed using a mortar and pestle
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 whole lime zest
- 10 fresh thymes ( use leaves only )
- 5 mint leaves
- 3 basil leaves
- 4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 filet Dorad
- STEP 1put all the ingredients in a pestle and mortar then crush to combine. Then place it in a small bowl. Add olive oil, salt, pepper and stir well. Put the fish in an aluminium foil paper and coat on top sides with the marinade. Refrigerate for one hour. Preheat and cook at 240° for 35-40 mins. Add mayonnaise on the top and enjoy your delicious Dorad au citron et fines herbes.
- STEP 2To be served with : Sauté de poivron et champignons. Ingredients: 2 capsicums, green and red. 1 garlic clove, finely chopped. 1 Onion finely chopped. 4 mushrooms chopped. 3 teaspoons of butter. Method: Place the butter in a deep frying pan and wait for it to melt then add all the ingredients. Fry for 10 mins.