Maltesers cheesecake, no bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Ultimate chocolate cheescake combo and it's so easy to make!
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 75g unsalted butter
- 400g cream cheese at room temp
- 300g mascarpone at room temp
- 200g icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams maltesers
- STEP 1Bash the biscuits with a rolling pin, think of someone you don’t like.I find it helps if you put the biscuits in a food bag then bash them.
- STEP 2Melt the butter in a saucepan tip in the crumbs and mix well. Press the crumbs into the bottom of a greece proof paper linned, 9in spring form tin. Chill in the fridge while you make the topping.
- STEP 3Mix the cream cheese and mascarpone in a large mixing bowl. Mix with an electric whisk (or like a bat out of hell with a non electric one) until light and fluffy. Add the icing sugar a bit at a time and whisk each time. Finally add the vanilla.
- STEP 4Bash the maltesers with a rolling pin add half to the mix and put the other half aside (do not eat!)
- STEP 5Spread the mix on the base and it in the fridge for at least 4 hours (its worth the wait) Just before you serve add the remaining bashed balls on top.