The fantastic chocolate strawberry cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- 10 minutes to cool
- More effort
- Serves 12
The chocolate delight will melt in your mouth and the strawberry will burst with flavour in your mouth you can never have enough of the best desert in the world.
- 2 Eggs
- 120g of Caster sugar
- 100g of Chocolate powder
- 12 Strawberrys
- 12 Marshmellows
- 120g of self rasing flour
- 120g of butter
- STEP 1First turn on 180c or gas mark 4.
- STEP 2Then put a paper cake case in each hole of your cupcake tray.
- STEP 3Put the sugar and 120g of butter in the large mixing bowl and mix it together. The butter needs to be soft so that you can really work it together with the sugar. It should be nice and fluffy once combined.
- STEP 4Sift the flour into the bowl. This gets rid of any horrid lumps and it makes the flour nice and airy. Fold the the flour into the sugar and butter mix.
- STEP 5Break the eggs into the small mixing bowl. Fish out any bits of shell that accidentally dropped in. Whisk the eggs together and combine with the batter.
- STEP 6Add chocolate, marshmallows and strawberries to the batter for flavour and mix.
- STEP 7Divide the mixture out evenly between 12 cases. Put the tray into the oven for 20 minutes to bake. The cakes should be golden once baked.
- STEP 8Whilst the cakes are baking, wash and dry your equipment (whisk and bowl).
- STEP 9Once baked, remove the tray from the oven and let it cool.
- STEP 10Once cooled, decorate the cupcakes with butter cream and marshmallows on top.
- STEP 11Eat the cupcakes and enjoy!