Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A recipe that's simple to make and yummy to eat
- 4 tbs of Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbs of Sugar
- 4 tbs of Flour
- 1 small egg
- 3 tbs of milk
- 3 tbs light oil
- 2-3 drops of vanilla extract
- 1 handful of choc chip (optional)
- You Will Need:
- Large Mug
- 480ml (1 pint) pyrex jug
- STEP 1Combine flour, sugar and cocoa powder in a mug. Stir in the egg, milk and oil, then add vanilla drops and chocolate chips.
- STEP 2Cook uncovered in the microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
- STEP 3Allow to cool then tuck straight in!