- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 5-8 pancakes
- 3 ripe medium sized bananas
- 2 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of gluten-free flour
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- STEP 1Mash up the bananas in a small bowl, not too much so you have small chunks of banana pieces.
- STEP 2Get another bowl pour the flour, egg and sugar and mix them all together to form a batter. Once the batter is nice and smooth, pour in the mashed bananas and add the vanilla extract.
- STEP 3Bring out a frying pan, add a teaspoon of coconut oil into the pan and fry your pancakes.