Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken Zucchini Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Tender chicken and juicy zucchini cubes make this dish a winner for my baby
- 1 White Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 500gr Skinless Chicken Legs (Live the bone on)
- 2 Medium-sized Zucchini
- 1 Handful Fresh Corriander
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- STEP 1Dice Onion, Crush Garlic, Cube Zucchini. Sauteed Onion and Garlic in a pot
- STEP 2Add and brown chicken
- STEP 3Add boiling water, cover and simmer for 30 minutes
- STEP 4After 30 mins, add zucchini cubes. Add salt to taste. Bring to boil then cover and simmer for 5 mins.
- STEP 5Finely chop Coriander and sprinkle over the soup. Twist some black pepper to finish off.