Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Natural sugar Brownies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4 large brownies
A beautiful brownie recipe that uses only natural sugars but still gives that classic, chewy brownie taste.
- 1 cup of No added sugar peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of dark cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of cornflour
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven to around 160 degree celsius and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- STEP 2Mix together the peanut butter, honey, egg and vanilla in a bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- STEP 3Add the cocoa powder, baking soda, and cornflour, then whisk until the mixture is a smooth brown paste.
- STEP 4Pour the mix into the tray and pop in the oven for around 20-23 Minutes, (the top of the brownie should be slightly hard but still soft in the middle)
- STEP 5Leave to cool for around 15 minutes, by this time you will notice the top of the brownie is hard and when you bite into the brownie it should still be soft and chewy.