Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken and broccoli bake Marie style
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
A wee twist on a basic recipe
- 350gm small pasta tubes
- 200gm broccoli florets cut very small
- 2tbs olive oil
- 500-700 gms chicken, cubed
- 3tbs tomato,purée
- 1 pk of Boursin cheese
- 250ml single cream
- 1 beef cube dissolved in 400mls of boiling water
- Half packet of breadcrumbs
- Grated Parmesan, 2 bulbs of garlic and handful of parsley shredded
- STEP 1Cook the chicken in the oil until brown. Meanwhile cook pasta in boiling water for 10 mins, then add broccoli for a further 8/10 mins until both are cooked through. Drain. Remove chicken from pan, add stock, tomato purée, cheese and cream and stir until combined. Add chicken to pan, then pour this over the pasta and broccoli until coated. Pour into an ovenproof dish. Cover with breadcrumbs, followed by garlic, parsley and grated Parmesan. Bake in oven at 190 degrees for 25/30 minutes, until mixture is bubbling and crumbs are browned.