Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Simple Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
I tried this out as an experiment once, just adding bits I had left over and it really worked. my family love it, I love it. Its a perfect knock up for a cosy night in, in front of the TV.
- Season to taste
- 400g Penne Pasta
- 2 cloves of garlic- finely choped
- 50g Red Leicester Cheese- Grated
- 100ml Double Cream
- 50g Mature Chedder Cheese-Grated
- Diced Chicken
- STEP 1Put the pasta on to boil: Part cook the chicken in a pan or microwave (microwave locks in all the juices and keeps it moist)
- STEP 2Put the cream and cheese in a pan over a low heat and stir till cheese has melted. Add the garlic and seasoning. Sprinkle some mixed herbs in and stir
- STEP 3Add the chicken to the mix and allow the mixture to simmer until the pasta is cooked. Drain the pasta in a colander.
- STEP 4Mix in the chicken and sauce together for a creamy delight and serve. Or pre-heat the oven to 120c Fan, place the pasta mix in to a ovenproof dish, grate some cheese over the top and bake in the oven for 15-20 mins for a cheesier stickier finish.