Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 8 squares
- 4oz Unsalted Butter
- 5oz self Raising Flour
- 7oz Dark Muscodavo Sugar
- 2 medium Eggs
- 2 TBSP Cocoa
- 2 TBSP Nuttella
- STEP 1Put butter, sugar, Cocoa and Nuttella into a saucepan over a low heat. Stir occasionally until butter is melted and everything is well mixed together. Remove from heat
- STEP 2Add sieved flour to chocolate mix. Stir in
- STEP 3Beat the eggs and add to the chocolate mix. Beat well with a wooden spoon
- STEP 4Pour the mixture into a lined square cake tin. Cook in a pre heated oven (170 fan) for about 30 minutes. Once cooked cool and turn out onto a wire tray and cut into squares.