Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 6 Cookies
Classic Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Check out the video for this recipe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPLMP76XrQI
- 100g Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 100g Caster sugar
- 200g self raising flour
- 100g plain flour
- ½tsp salt
- 100g Chocolate chips
- 40g drinking Chocolate
- 2 Eggs
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180°C ,356°F or Gas Mark 4
- STEP 2Sieve the dry ingredients into a large bowl
- STEP 3Melt butter in the microwave in a microwave safe dish if the butter has a small unmeted bit just stir it with a metal spoon and it should disappear.
- STEP 4Mix all of the ingredients together until a dough is formed
- STEP 5Kneed in the chocolate chips
- STEP 6Scoop the dough onto a baking tray and then bake for 40 mins
- STEP 7Using Tongs Serve the cookies.