- 80g whole blanched peanuts
- 40ml olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 1 banana shallot, thinly sliced
Related to the onion (as opposed to being a younger version of it), shallots grow in clusters at…
- 300g long-stem broccoli, trimmed and cut into florets
- ¼ red pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 40g oyster sauce
Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Spread the peanuts in a single layer on a baking tray and roast for 15 mins or until golden brown.
Heat the olive oil in a wok, add the shallots and fry over a medium heat for 8-10 mins until brown. Turn the heat up, add the broccoli and peppers and cook for 3 mins until starting to soften.
Add 60ml water, the oyster sauce and ½ tsp sea salt, then cover and cook for 5 mins or until the broccoli is tender. Stir in the peanuts and serve.