- 750g Jersey Royal potato or small new potatoes, unpeeled and halved if large
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
Silver, slender salty little fish found mainly around the Black Sea and the Pacific and Atlantic…
- 3 rounded tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- juice ½ lemon
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
Parmesan is a straw-coloured hard cheese with a natural yellow rind and rich, fruity flavour. It…
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Meanwhile, pound the garlic and anchovy fillets to form a paste. Mix with the mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss the dressing through the potatoes with the spring onions while still warm.