- 500g skinless boneless chicken thigh fillets, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- ½ ciabatta loaf, torn into chunks
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 140g pickled red cabbage, plus 4 tbsp of the pickling juices
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100g bag baby leaf & herb salad
- 110g pack pomegranate seeds
Now mainly grown in America, Spain, the Middle East and India, pomegranates originated in the…
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the chicken pieces with 1 tbsp of the oil, season and arrange on a baking tray. Roast for 10 mins. Toss the torn ciabatta with the chopped garlic, a little seasoning and the remaining oil. Add this to the chicken and cook for another 10 mins.
Toss together the red cabbage and red onion. Once the chicken is cooked, cool for a couple of mins, then add to the cabbage mix. Stir together, then toss with the pickling juices from the cabbage, and the salad leaves. Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds.