Trout & radish ceviche
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 250g trout or salmon, skinless and deboned (it must be fresh)
- 2 limes, juiced, 1 zested
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- ½ large red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of coriander, stalks only, finely chopped
- 5 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- garlic chives (optional) and tortilla chips, to serve
- STEP 1
Cut the fish into 1cm cubes, then put in a bowl with the lime juice and zest, a pinch of sugar, the spring onion, chilli and coriander stalks. Toss together, cover and chill in the fridge for 2 hrs.
- STEP 2
Stir 1-2 tsp sea salt (enough to taste) and the radishes through the ceviche. Spoon onto a plate, drizzle over the oil and scatter over the garlic chives, if using. Serve with crunchy tortilla chips on the side to scoop up the fish.