Thai prawn noodles
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Ready in 30 minutes, this stir-fried prawn, egg and noodle dish is perfect for a midweek meal
- 200g dried egg noodles
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 25g ginger , finely chopped or grated
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 2 red chillies , finely chopped
- 200g frozen peas
- 300g peeled raw king prawns
- 2 eggs , lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 limes , 1 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- 6 spring onions , sliced
- handful chopped coriander , to serve
- STEP 1
Cook the noodles following pack instructions, drain, run under cold water and set aside.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in a wok or large pan. Add the ginger, garlic and chilli, and cook for 2-3 mins. Add the peas and prawns, and cook for 3 mins until the prawns are pink and cooked through. Pour in the eggs, stirring all the time to scrape the cooked egg from the bottom of the pan.
- STEP 3
Add the noodles and cook until hot. Stir through the soy, lime juice and spring onions, sprinkle with coriander and serve with the lime wedges.