Spicy cheese & tomato bake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 400g pasta shapes- we used amori (spirals)
- 190g jar sundried tomato pesto
- 1-2 red chillies , deseeded and chopped
- 250g large cherry tomato , halved
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 50g grated parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- 150g tub goat's cheese , chopped
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and boil the pasta following pack instructions. Meanwhile, tip the pesto, chilli, tomatoes and paprika into a large ovenproof dish. Shake 3 tbsp water in the closed pesto jar to get out the last bits, then pour into the dish and stir everything together. Drain the pasta, tip into the dish, season and mix well with half the Parmesan.
- STEP 2
Scatter over the goat’s cheese, followed by the remaining Parmesan, then bake for 15-20 mins until piping hot and the cheese has melted.