- 18g pack instant miso soup
One of the best-loved and most delicious fermented foods, miso is a Japanese flavouring made by…
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 100g thin-stemmed broccoli, cut into lengths and small florets
Like cabbage and cauliflower, broccoli is a brassica and is sometimes known by its Italian name…
- 4 spring onions, chopped
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 100g beansprout
The two most common beansprouts are the green-capped mung bean…
- 2 big handfuls watercress (about 50-85g)
With deep green leaves, and crisp, paler stems, watercress is related to mustard and is one of…
- 240g pack of 2 skinless salmon fillet
Make up the soup mix in a large pan with 500ml water and bring to the boil with the garlic and vinegar. Add the broccoli and spring onions, cover and cook for 5 mins.
Stir in the beansprouts and watercress, top with the salmon and cover again. Cook for 4 mins until the salmon flakes easily. Serve in bowls with a fork and spoon.