- 200g quinoa
- 100g chard , finely shredded
- 4 peaches or nectarines, stoned, 2 quartered and 2 finely sliced
- 1-2 lemons , juiced
- 4-5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 50g hazelnuts , roughly chopped
- 25g parsley , leaves picked and finely chopped
- 25g mint , leaves picked and finely chopped, plus extra mint leaves to serve
- 4 tbsp capers , drained
- 2 tbsp sumac (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 100g soft goat’s cheese , crumbled
- 2-3 tbsp sesame seeds , toasted
- STEP 1
Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and cook the quinoa following pack instructions. Drain, mix with the chard, then set aside to cool and wilt.
- STEP 2
Put the sliced peaches in a bowl, drizzle over the lemon juice and set aside. Put the quartered peaches on a baking tray. Toss with 1 tbsp olive oil. Roast for 10-15 mins until soft. Scatter the hazelnuts over a second baking tray and toast in the oven for the last 5 mins until golden.
- STEP 3
Combine the quinoa mix, herbs, sliced peaches and any juice from the bowl, the capers, sumac (if using), vinegar and remaining oil. Season. Put on a large serving plate, and top with the roasted peaches, goat’s cheese, hazelnuts, sesame seeds and extra mint leaves.