- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 100g mangetout
- 1 carrot , finely sliced
- 200g pak choi , washed and sliced
- 2 spring onions , sliced on the diagonal
- 300g straight-to-wok egg noodles
- 150g cooked king prawns
- 2 tbsp soy sauce , plus extra to serve, (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds , toasted
- 1 red chilli , sliced, to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in a large wok or frying pan over a medium-high heat and toss in the mangetout and carrot. Cook for a few mins until starting to soften and brown, then add the pak choi and spring onions. Add the noodles and prawns, use tongs to combine, and warm through.
- STEP 2
Pour in the soy sauce and remaining sesame oil, and toss to coat. Just before serving, scatter over the sesame seeds and chilli. Serve with extra soy sauce, if you like.