- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 100g mangetout
- 1 carrot, finely sliced
The carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root…
- 200g pak choi, washed and sliced
This member of the cabbage family has a number of different names, including bok choy, horse…
- 2 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 300g straight-to-wok egg noodles
- 150g cooked king prawns
- 2 tbsp soy sauce, plus extra to serve, (optional)
An Asian condiment and ingredient that comes in a variety of of varieties ranging from light to…
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 red chilli, sliced, to serve (optional)
Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in a large wok or frying pan over a medium-high heat and toss in the mangetout and carrot. Cook for a few mins until starting to soften and brown, then add the pak choi and spring onions. Add the noodles and prawns, use tongs to combine, and warm through.
Pour in the soy sauce and remaining sesame oil, and toss to coat. Just before serving, scatter over the sesame seeds and chilli. Serve with extra soy sauce, if you like.