No-cook veggie fajitas
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 4
- 2 x 180g tubs marinated chargrilled vegetables , drained
- 2 x 400g cans pinto beans , drained and rinsed
- 200g tub tomato salsa
- 2 limes , zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp hot sauce , plus extra to serve
- small bunch coriander , chopped, plus extra, shredded, to serve
- 2 ripe avocados , stoned and diced
- 1 small garlic clove , finely grated
- 8 medium soft flour tortillas
- 100ml soured cream , to serve
- salad leaves , to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
To make the fajita mix, tip the marinated veg into a bowl with the pinto beans. Stir in 2 tbsp salsa, half the lime zest and juice, the vinegar, hot sauce and half the coriander. Set the mixture aside.
- STEP 2
Put the avocado in another bowl with the remaining lime zest and juice and the garlic. Roughly mash everything together with a fork, then season and stir through the remaining coriander.
- STEP 3
Spread the crushed avocado mixture over the tortillas, then top with the fajita mix, remaining salsa, soured cream, extra hot sauce and extra coriander. Serve with salad leaves, if you like.