- 100ml natural yogurt
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ small bunch mint, leaves picked and finely chopped
There are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.…
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, finely chopped
- ½ small bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken
Chicken's many plus points - its versatility, as well as the ease and speed with which it…
- 3 Little Gem lettuces, halved lengthways
- 4 tbsp mango chutney
- 4 wholemeal rolls, halved
Mix the yogurt, mayonnaise and mint together in a small bowl, then season and set aside. Combine the red onion, chilli, cucumber and coriander in a separate bowl.
Slice and shred the chicken (keep the bones for stock). Serve with the yogurt sauce, onion and cucumber salad, lettuce, mango chutney and wholemeal rolls for making sliders, and eat any extra chicken with the salad on the side.
Roast a chickenInstead of using shop-bought rotisserie chicken, roast one and leave to cool before shredding. Any leftovers can be kept for two days covered in the fridge.