- 70g vegetarian feta, crumbled
A creamy soft white cheese with an ancient history - nomadic tribes who needed to preserve the…
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
- 200g baby spinach
Used in almost every cuisine across the world, spinach is an enormously popular green vegetable…
- 2 large ripe avocados, stoned and cubed
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 250g natural yogurt
- small bunch basil
Most closely associated with Mediterranean cooking but also very prevalent in Asian food, the…
- 2 tbsp toasted mixed seeds, to serve
Put the feta in a bowl and pour over the olive oil, coriander seeds, chilli and lemon zest. Set aside.
Tip the remaining ingredients (except the seeds) into a food processor and blitz until smooth. Season. Add 50-100ml cold water and blitz again to loosen. Chill for up to 1 hr.
Pour into four bowls and top with the feta, marinating liquid and seeds.