- 200g white crabmeat
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- zest 1 lemon, plus a squeeze of juice
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…
- small handful chives, finely snipped
- 9 slices wholemeal or granary bread
- a little butter, softened
Butter is a dairy product made from separating whole milk or cream into fat and…
- ½ cucumber, very finely sliced
Mix the crab, mayo, lemon zest, a little juice, the chives and a good grind of black pepper in a bowl. Butter one side of each slice of bread.
Divide the crab mayo between 3 slices of bread, top each with another slice, butter-side up, then arrange the cucumber slices on top, season, and finally sandwich with the final pieces of bread, butter-side down. Cut off the crusts, then cut into little triangles.