- 2 ciabatta-style rolls, toasted
- 1½ tbsp fresh pesto
Pesto is a generic Italian name for any sauce made by pounding ingredients together.
- 50g marinated artichokes from a jar, drained and sliced
- 1 large roasted red pepper from a jar, drained and sliced
- 1 ball buffalo mozzarella or burrata, torn
- handful of fresh basil leaves
Most closely associated with Mediterranean cooking but also very prevalent in Asian food, the…
Split the rolls and spread the pesto over the bases. Top with the artichokes, pepper, cheese, basil and the bun tops to serve.