- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 leeks , washed and sliced
- 200g bag baby spinach
- 250g frozen peas
- 2 fat garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- small pack parsley , roughly chopped
- small pack coriander , roughly chopped
- small pack mint , leaves picked and roughly chopped, reserving a few leaves to garnish
- 8 medium eggs
- 150g pot natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp harissa
- flatbread , to serve
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a wide, shallow frying pan over a medium heat. Add the leeks with a pinch of salt and cook for 4 mins until softened. Add handfuls of spinach to the pan, stirring until wilted.
- STEP 2
Stir in the peas, garlic, cumin, herbs and some seasoning. Cook for a few mins until it smells fragrant, then create four gaps and crack two eggs into each. Cover and cook for 10 mins or until the whites are set but the yolks are runny – they will carry on cooking slightly as you take them to the table.
- STEP 3
Season the eggs with flaky sea salt, dollop spoonfuls of the yogurt interspersed with the harissa, and scatter over a few mint leaves. Serve with a pile of flatbread for scooping.