Courgette tortilla with toppings
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large courgette , coarsely grated
- 1 tsp harissa
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp reduced-fat hummus
- 1 large red pepper from a jar, torn into strips
- 3 pitted queen olives , quartered
- handful coriander
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a 20cm non-stick frying pan, add the courgette and cook for a few mins, stirring occasionally, until softened. Meanwhile, beat the harissa with the eggs and pour into the pan. Cook gently, stirring, to allow the uncooked egg to flow onto the base of the pan. When it is two-thirds cooked, leave it untouched for 2 mins to set. Slide onto a plate, then return to the pan, uncooked-side down, to finish cooking.
- STEP 2
To serve, tip onto a board and spread with the hummus. Scatter with the pepper, olives and coriander. Cut into quarters and eat warm or cold.