- 100g piece of spicy chorizo sausage (not cooking chorizo), halved lengthways and shredded
A coarsely textured, spiced pork sausage widely used in Spanish and Mexican cooking. It is made…
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
Onions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia…
- 100g baby Charlotte potatoes, thinly sliced
The world's favourite root vegetable, the potato comes in innumerable varieties. A member of…
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 100g Savoy cabbage, shredded
Put the chorizo, onion and potatoes in a large non-stick pan. Leave to fry in the oil that comes from the chorizo, stirring occasionally for about 5 mins.
Tip in the tomatoes with 2 cans of water, add the stock cube, then bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10 mins. Add the cabbage, then cover and cook 3-5 mins more until it is just tender. Ladle into bowls and serve.