- 170g wholemeal penne
- 2 x 120g pots bio yogurt
- 4 tsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp English mustard powder
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 6 celery sticks (320g), finely chopped
A collection of long, thick, juicy stalks around a central, tender heart, celery ranges in…
- 4 cooked chicken breasts (600g), cut into bite-sized chunks
- 8 walnut halves (22g), broken into pieces
- 150g black seedless grapes, halved
- 8 crisp lettuce leaves from an iceberg lettuce
Boil the penne for 12 mins until al dente. Meanwhile, make a dressing by mixing the yogurt with the vinegar, mustard and spring onions.
Add the celery, cooked penne and chicken to the dressing and stir until everything is well coated.
If you’re following our Healthy Diet Plan and eating straight away, add half the walnuts and grapes to half the salad and serve with half of the crisp lettuce leaves, either as a base or as lettuce wraps. Keep the remainder in the fridge, well covered, for up to three days, then add the nuts, grapes and lettuce when ready to serve.
Sign up to our Healthy Diet PlanThis recipe is part of our free Healthy Diet Plan. Sign up today and we’ll send you seven days of triple-tested, nutritionally-optimised recipes, plus expert tips to help you look and feel your very best!