- 100g caster sugar
- 100g self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
To complete the kit
- large glass jar with a clip or screw lid
- 200g white chocolate drops
- 100g bar milk chocolate or drops
- cellophane, ribbon, gift bag or box, new spatula or wooden spoon and large label
- sprinkles, or other decorations
- 12 cupcake case
Tip the caster sugar into the jar, followed by the flour, then finally the cocoa, so the ingredients sit in layers. Seal the jar.
Wrap the chocolate drops and bar up in cellophane. Tie the spatula or spoon onto the jar with ribbon and pack in a gift bag or box with the chocolates, sprinkles and cupcake cases.
Hand-write a label with the following instructions and attach it to the gift: ‘Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Put 100g very soft butter in a bowl with 2 eggs, add the contents of the jar and beat well. Add a drop of milk to the mix if it is too stiff. Stir in the white chocolate drops. Divide between the cake cases. Bake for 15 mins. Cool. Melt the milk chocolate, spoon a little over each cake and then decorate with sprinkles.’