Member recipe by mizzdee97
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Slices
It is a sweet bread with a bitt of spice and its inspiration comes from over seas
- 250G Strong Flour
- 1Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Sachet dried Yeast
- 1Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 175ml Warm Coconut Milk
- 125g Desicated Coconut
- 100g Chocolate
- 75g Ginger Powder
- Wash your hands with warm soapy water
- pour the strong flour into a mixint bowl along with the yeast,Ginger powder and salt and the sugar
- then mix in the coconut milk and mix with a fork till mixed
- then flour a flat surface and then por the bread mix onto the surface.
- Knead for about 10 mins turning it over so it doesn't stick
- The Dough should not be able to stick yo your hands, if it is still sticky add some more flour
- when the dough is consistant put it in a dark warm place for an hour.
- after an hour the dough should have doubled in size. if not done so then leave in the warm dark pace for another 30 mins.
- when risen, add the desicated coconut and knead in
- now shapethe dough into your desired shape. the put in oven for 30 mins