Plain Chocolate Muffins
Member recipe by paigecrewe12
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Cakes
- 230g butter at room temperature
- 140g caster sugar
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 430g plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 250ml milk
- 340g plain chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F, 190C gas 5
- Grease ten muffin cups, or use paper cases.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter until soft. Add both sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder,
- Fold into the butter mixture, alternating with the milk.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cups.
- Bake until lightly coloured, - about 25 minutes. Let the muffins stand to cool for 5 minutes before turning the chocolate muffins out of the tin to cool further.