Steak with sundried tomatoes
Member recipe by vstothard
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 8oz fine green beans
- 2 garlic gloves, thinly sliced
- 4 sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- squeeze lemon juice
- 2 sirloin steaks
- heat oven to 180C. place potatoes and peppers in a raosting tray, drizzle over 1 tbsp oil, then roast for 20 mins until the edges are charred. Add the green beans and garlic and cook for 10 mins more.
- mix the tomatoes with lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp oil.
- Heat the rest of the oil and cook the steaks. Serve with the roasted veg and spoon the tomato dressing over.