Nigella's Pea & Pesto Soup
Member recipe by pringles
As it says on the tin. I can't take credit for this though, it's straight from Nigella Express
- 750ml water
- 375g frozen peas
- 2 spring onions, trimmed but whole
- 1 tsp Maldon salt or ÃÂÃÂ½ tsp table salt
- ÃÂÃÂ½ tsp lime juice
- 4 x 15ml tbsp fresh pesto (from a tub, not a jar)
- Fill a kettle and put it on to boil. When it has boiled, measure the amount you need into a pan and put on the hob to come back to the boil.
- Add the frozen peas, spring onions, salt and lime juice to the pan and let everything bubble together for 7 minutes.
- Discard the spring onions and blitz the peas and their liquid with the pesto in a blender.