Peanut Butter Pie
Member recipe by laurakiora86
A gorgeous peanutty pie, that is full to the brim with calories and sugar!
- 25 Oreos
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 225g Peanut butter
- 225g Creamy cheese (Philadelphia)
- 175g Icing sugar
- 225g Whipped cream
- Crumb Oreos and mix with melted butter
- Press into pie dish to form crust and cook for 5 - 7 minutes at 175C/fan
- Beat peanut butter with creamy cheese until smooth.
- Add icing sugar then whipped cream, beating until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust, even out the top with a spatula etc. Chill for at least an hour before serving.