Member recipe by skruffle
ServingsServes 1 - 30 Cookies
- to make 30 biscuits you need:
- 100g soft butter
- 100g sugar
- 1 large tablespoon of honey
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 level teaspoon cinnamon
- 180g self-raising flour
- Beat the butter and sugar in a bowl with a wooden spoon until creamy.
- Next beat in the honey and the egg yolk.
- Add the cinnamon and flour,mix into soft dough.
- Take a teaspoon of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Then do the same to the other 29 cookies.
- Space out on a greased baking tray.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 175C.
- Clean up and wash up. DONE!!:D:)