Member recipe by thebrowngirls
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 rashers of bacon,chopped
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1chicken stock cube in 100 ml boiling water
- 400ml double cream
- Fry the onion and garlic together in olive oil until soft and golden. Remove from pan.
- In same pan fry bacon until golden.Remove from pan.
- Fry chicken until cooked. Add the onion garlic and bacon to the chicken. Mix together.
- Add the stock liquid. Add the cream. Stir until coated. Heat until fully warmed through
- Serve with white rice.