Linguine with Prawns
Member recipe by missitalian
- 350grams Lingiune
- 140 grams Large Prawns
- 100 grams frozen garden peas
- Zest and Juice 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Cream Cheese
- 1 Desertspoon Red Pesto
- 1 Clove Garlic crushed
- Knorr Vege Stock Cube
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Cook the Linguine for approx 8 mins
- While the Linguine is cooking grate the lemon and squeeze the juice from the lemon
- Mix one tablespoon Cream Cheese,1 Dessertspoon Red Pesto, 1 Garlic Clove, 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Cube.
- Three Mins before the linguine is cooked add the prawns once the three mins is up save 1 cup of the cooking liquid for the sauce
- One the Linguine and the prawns are ready add the lemon juice and grated lemon peel to the mixture of cream cheese, Red pesto, Garlic Clove,Salt & Black pepper and the Knorr Vege Stock Cube mix all together and serve.
- Serve with some crusty bread and a salad.