Stuffed Mushroom Starter
Member recipe by emsy80
- Large Mushroom (one per person)
- Camemberg cheese
- Half a medium sized sweet potatoe per mushroom
- chilli, garlic or olive oil depending on individuals taste
- oven bake sweet potatoe in foil for around an hour depending on size.
- Pour one-two table spoons of chosen oil over each mushroom and bake for 5-10 mins. until half cooked.
- Scoop inner of potatoe, and stuff into mushroom.
- Now put a good chunk of cheese on top and bake for 10 mins or until cheese has melted.
- Add salt and pepper if required.