Frozen Chocolate Pots de Creme
Member recipe by nikkimichael
- 335g semi-sweet chocolate cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 360ml cream
- 6 egg yolks
- Place chocolate, vanilla, and salt in a blender.
- Bring cream to a boil and pour over chocolate. Cover blender and whir until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add egg yolks. Blend again until smooth, about 5 seconds.
- Pour into six pot de creme pots (any set which can be used in the oven and freezer) cover with lid. Place in freezer until the dessert is frozen.
- To Serve This dessert can also be served after it is chilled at least 4 hours or overnight. If you are not using oven to tableware then allow the dessert to cool on the counter before you place the cups in the refrigerator.