Member recipe by sphinx
this resipe is so easy you can let the children do it! it is like hevan to your tastbuds so you won't want to leave a crumb.
- 255g sugar
- 255g butter
- 4 eggs
- 255g flour
- 1 half cup chocolate powder
- heat oven to 180C/ fan 160C/gas 4, mix butter and sugar antill you have a smoth mixture, put some butter in your tin and rub around so the butter is all around inside your tin.
- add the eggs in one buy one/ all at once and mix antill you have gooten rid of all the separate parts
- put int the chocolate powder and mis antill you are satsisfied
- add the flour bit by bit antill you have put in all the flour and you are satisfied with the mixture
- put your mixture into the tin and place it in the oven. leave four 40 mins to cook
- stick a knife into the middle of the cake and if it comes out clean it is ready, if not put it backin for another 5 - 10 mins depending on the cleaness of the nife
- leave for ten minutes to cool and then enjoy