Member recipe by mariannaf
Make everyone's favourite hazelnut spread in your very own kitchen!
- 100gr good quality 52% chocolate
- 100gr pure hazelnut spread, no sugar added
- 200gr sweetened condensed milk
- Heat condensed milk in a pot- just heat it but don't let it boil.
- Remove from heat and add the chocolate broken down into pieces. Cover pot with a lid for 5 mins. Remove lid and swirl until smooth consistency is obtained and let cool.
- Then transfer this to a mixer and add the hazelnut spread- mix until perfectly smooth. Empty into a dry and clean jar and enjoy!
- If the next day you notice white grains- nothing to worry about, just blend the mixture again in a mixer to smoothen it out. No white grains should appear for the days after that.