Member recipe by sphinx
this recipe will take your tastbuds to heavan, and it is easy anough for children to make.
- 225g butter
- 225g suger
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate powder
- 225g self rasing flour
- turn oven to180C/160C/gas 4 mix the butter and suger antill creamy
- ad the eggs and mix antill all lumps are gone
- pour in the chocolate pouder and mix, add the flour and mix antill you are happy
- put some butter in your cake tin and make sore there is some every where
- pour your mixture in and bake, leave to cool and enjoy!