scallops with a creamy sauce.
Member recipe by emily12345
great for dinner partys or dining with friends. this sauce could also be paired with other meats/fishes.
- 16 scallops
- olive oil
- seasoning(salt and pepper)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful of parsley chopped
- 3-4 shallots
- half a lemon
- 250ml of double cream
- A glassful of ordinary white wine
- heat a little amount of oil in a pan
- add the crushed garlic cloves and chopped shallots,until shallots are golden brown.
- next add the cream and wine, lemon juice and parsley into the pan.keep on a low heat until starts bubbling then add seasoning.
- Now in a frying pan but i little oil in, wait until the oil is hot and add the scallops cook well for about 1-2 minutes on both sides or until golden brown.
- serve the scallops with the sauce and season again, serve with a warm bread baton