- 215g ready-rolled puff pastry sheet
- 3 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 4 slices ham
- 125g ball mozzarella, drained and torn into chunks
- 50g roasted red pepper from a jar, cut into strips
- 25g pitted black olive, halved
Widely grown all over the Mediterranean, where they've been cultivated since biblical times…
- large pinch dried oregano
Closely related to marjoram, of which it is the wild equivalent, oregano has a coarser, more…
- handful rocket leaves
Rocket is a very 'English' leaf, and has been used in salads since Elizabethan times. It…
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Unroll the pastry onto a baking sheet and score a border 1cm from the edge. Prick inside the border with a fork and spread with the sundried tomato paste. Bake for 12-15 mins.
Squash down the puffed-up pastry inside the scored rim, then top with the ham, cheese, peppers and olives. Sprinkle with oregano and bake for 10-12 mins more until the base is nice and crisp. Scatter with rocket leaves and serve.
Make it veggieSwap the ham for a 280g jar chargrilled artichokes. Drain well, scatter over along with the other toppings and bake as before.