Chicken Chorizo Creamy Pasta
Member recipe by pamvince
A very quick and tasty pasta dish ideal for an emergency meal of high standard in a flash.
- 320g Fuseli or Penne pasta
- 1 Chicken breast cubed
- 3 inches of chorizo sliced and then quartered
- Clove of garlic finely chopped
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 - 2 tsp Red Pesto
- 3 tomatoes- roughly chopped (or 10 cherry tomatoes halved)
- 6 leaves of Fresh Basil roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Creme Fraise
- Freshly grated salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese - grated onto serving as desired
- Cook the pasta in boiling water as directed on the packet.
- Heat the oil gently in a skillet and cook the garlic for about a minute.
- Add and seal the chicken on all sides, add the chorizo and allow to cook through for several minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, pesto, salt and pepper and soften for 3 - 4 minutes with the lid on a low heat.
- Finally add the creme fraise and Basil, mix in well and simmer for a few minutes only before adding the cooked pasta. Mix in well and serve with parmesan cheese.