chocolate brownie cupcakes
Member recipe by laurie14
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Muffins
- 225 g/8 oz of plain chocolate broken into pieces
- 85g/3oz of butter
- 2 large eggs
- 200g/oz of soft dark brown sugar
- 1tsp of vanilla extract
- 140g/5 oz of plain flower
- 75g/2 and three quarters oz of walnuts chopped into small pieces (optional)
- preheat the oven to 180c/350f/gas mark 4.
- line a 12-hole muffin tin with 12 papper cases .
- place the chocolate and butter in a saucepan and heat gently,stirring constanly until melted.
- remove from the heat and stir until smooth and leave to cool slightly.
- place the eggs and sugar in a large bowl and whisk together then add the vanilla extract .
- stir in the flour until mixed together,then stir melted chocolate into the mixture until combined.
- if using stir the chopped walnuts.
- spoon the mixture into the papper cases.
- and then bake in the preheated for 30 minutes, or until firm to the touch but still slightly moist in the centre.
- leave the cupcakes to cool for then minutes then transfer to the wire rack to cool completely. i hope you enjoy them