Member recipe by izzygrace
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Glasses
- 2 lemons (whatever size - i use smallish)
- 90g of caster sugar
- handful of ice
- cranberry and raspberry juice
- Juice lemons slightly, and put juice and rind (everything) in blender.
- Add 45g of sugar, 250ml of water and a few ice cubes
- strain into glass, put pulp etc back in blender.
- add rest of sugar, 500ml of water and ice cubes - blend.
- Strain into the glass. Chuck out excess.
- Add a splash (as much as you want) of cranberry and raspberry juice into drink
- Add ice to serve.